At your service at Ishtar Clinic:
Consultation of the dentist
Implantation of teeth
Why have a professional toothbrush?
Why have a professional toothbrush?
The cause of cavities is acid from bacteria dissolving thehard tissuesof the teeth The plaque eventually turns to stone and injures the gums, thereby increasing the risk of periodontitis. Treatment of dental caries and other diseases of the oral cavity requires prior occupational hygiene to avoid relapses.
Removal of solid deposits helps restore normal circulation in the surrounding tooth space, which helps to strengthen the gums and improve the supporting function of each element of the dentition. The destruction of stones is due to ultrasonic vibration. The special frequency and amplitude of oscillations of the device make it possible to easily and easily separate the solid deposits from the tooth surface without damaging the enamel.
Even with a perfectly healthy oral cavity, we recommend that you undergo the procedure at least once a year. You should register for a professional oral treatment in case of:
- Enamel darkening ( through smoking);
- preparation for remineralization;
- the future sealing of fissures;
- planning of orthodontic, orthopedic treatment, etc.;
- the need for prevention of caries and gum disease.
Stages of professional teeth cleaning
At the Ishtar Clinic, professional oral hygiene includes:
- Ultrasound removal of plaque. Skyler eliminates plaque and dental calculus. Periodontal pockets are cleaned, tooth enamel lightens.
- Teeth grinding and polishing is a painless manipulation of rubber caps, brushes, abrasive pastes, etc. that gives your teeth a natural glow.
- At the end of the procedure, it is recommended to undergo remineralization and fluoridation of the enamel.
Professional cleaning of teeth in pregnant women
In general, dentists recommend that you perform professional teeth brushing at least once a year, including during the period of childbearing. A soft plaque on the teeth can provoke the spread of pathogens and the appearance of odor. In some cases, it can cause cavities . The presence of tartar and other hard deposits can make the gums fall. In such cases, there is a risk of losing even healthy teeth. Finally, dental deposits can lead to gum bleeding.
The problems described above often entail the appearance of various infections that endanger the health of both women and the fetus.
After professional teeth cleaning it is recommended:
- use a soft brush for the first 7 days and then a medium stiffness;
- refrain from smoking, colored drinks and food with coloring properties, as well as those that increase the enamel sensitivity for 2 days;
- apply dental floss, oral irrigator;
- use toothpaste for sensitive teeth and other dentist-recommended remedies;
- Include more solid foods (fresh vegetables and fruits) in your diet.
Tooth restoration in dentistry is used to restore the aesthetics and functions of the dentition. It allows you to correct natural imperfections and problems that have arisen as a result of injuries and illnesses. This is a painless and non-traumatic procedure that helps restore the natural beauty of the dentition and chewing function without performing prosthetics or implantation.
In which cases the procedure of tooth restoration is applied
Tooth restoration can solve problems such as:
- cracks between teeth;
- damage caused by cavity to the front dental surface;
- breakages and damage to the enamel;
- destroyed crown;
- changes in the color of the enamel.
Aesthetic restoration makes it possible to correct the color, shape and teeth. After the procedure, they look natural and fit the appearance and function of healthy teeth.
Methods of aesthetic restoration of teeth
Crowns are used if the tooth is destroyed by more than 50%. They use structures made of metal ceramics and ceramics. They look natural, durable and serve 10-20 years.
Veneers – thin plates (0,5-0,7 mm), which allow to hide the following defects: small gaps between the teeth of the front group, chipped parts of the teeth, discoloration of the enamel, small form of the dental unit. The designs are resistant to food dyes and retain gloss.
The restoration of the teeth with tabs is used for the severely destroyed teeth of the lateral chewing group. Microprosthetics are made according to the shape of the defect and perfectly restore the part of the tooth with a crown. The material is ceramics, in properties and appearance similar to natural dental tissues.
Implantation of teeth
How is tooth restoration done?
The most reliable way to restore the dental row is to install the tooth with an implant (artificial root of a tooth made of titanium alloy) and a fixed prosthesis (crown, full or partial beam structure) fixed on it. The implants securely hold the new tooth in the jaw bone, distributing the chewing load evenly.
Stages of implantation
- In the first stage, diagnosis is performed to determine the optimal location for implant placement.
- Implantation itself is a surgical operation, during which local anesthesia is performed and with the help of special tools the implant is placed in the jaw bone. Then a temporary prosthesis is fixed to it. The procedure is finished during the first visit to the clinic.
- Titanium root of the tooth fit in within 3 – 6 months. A temporary plastic crown is worn during this period. It is selected according to the color of natural teeth, so the aesthetics of the dental row is preserved. This is especially important if you need to insert your front teeth.
- Upon completion of osteointegration, the physician invites the patient to install a gum shaper and an abutment – the connecting element between the implant and the crown / prosthesis. Casts are removed to make a permanent denture.
- At the final stage, the doctor installs permanent dentures or crowns on the implantations.