“Pain Center” is a unit of the clinic that deals with pain syndrome of different origins and specializes in the medical care of patients suffering from stiffness, physical discomfort and pain.
At the «Ishtar» Clinic in the «Pain Center» our doctors are:
In «Pain center» diagnosed and treated such diseases as:
- facial pain
- trigeminal neuralgia
- low back pain
- neck pain
- raynaud’s disease
- postherpetic neuralgia
- pathology of the temporomandibular joint
- herniated discs
- stenosis of the spinal canal
- intercostal neuralgia
- sciatic nerve inflammation (sciatica)
- complex regional pain syndrome
Treatment methods at «Ishtar» Clinic:
- Manual correction of the spine
- Therapeutic massage
- Ultrasound therapy
- Injection therapy
Our specialists will determine for you the course of treatment, the type of blockade and the necessary preparation for injection individually, depending on the patient’s condition.
Anti-inflammatory blockages are aimed at removing the inflammatory process in the nerve root and other tissues (muscular fascia, places of attachment of the tendon to the bone, ligaments, places of transition of the muscle into the tendon, etc.).
- Paravertebral blockages (such as novocaine) quickly relieve pain.
- Paraarticular blockages are blockages in the articular tissues in inflammatory processes in the joint.
- intra-articular blockade is a blockade in the joint at the inflammatory process in it.
- Conductor blockages are used in tunnel syndromes and inflammatory processes in peripheral nerve structures.
PRP – injection therapy
PRP (Platelet rich plasma) is your blood serum, which is rich in platelets and growth factors, and accelerates the healing process of acute and chronic injuries. The introduction of PRP in the area of injury stimulates the regeneration process, accelerates healing, promotes rapid removal of the inflammatory process.
Indications for PRP therapy are:
- inflammatory processes in the joints
- arthritis and osteoarthritis
- tears, lacerations and ligaments
- plantar fasciitis and others.
PRP injections are contraindicated:
- if you are taking anticoagulants
- patients with coagulation disorders
- during active infections;
PRP Therapy helps to relieve pain quickly. As a result of the procedure, muscle spasm is removed, tissues are quickly restored, the amplitude of movements in the joints is increased, and the patient’s rehabilitation takes less time.