- Outpatient surgery or “one-day surgery” is rapidly picking up, because in this case, surgery does not “knock” you out of the usual rhythm of life.
- The use of minimally invasive techniques does not require prolonged rehabilitation, with no need for hospitalization and the patient can plan a doctor’s visit himself.
- The cost of outpatient care is well below inpatient care.
- Most importantly, there is no risk of hospital-acquired infection;
At your service in the clinic “Ishtar” is carried out:
- Advisory appointment of an experienced surgeon;
- Removal of hanging moles and papillae;
- Removal of subcutaneous benign formations;
- Removal of a linden (a marked growth of adipose tissue on the body);
- Removal of hygroma (sprawl with fluid in the cavity);
- Removal of atheroma (growth of adipose tissue in the area of the scalp);
- Removal of inflammatory purulent process (abscess, carbuncle, boil);
- Removal of the ingrown nail;
- Scar excision
Advantages of outpatient surgery at Ishtar Clinic
- Innovative minimally invasive techniques;
- Equipment from leading European manufacturers;
- Impact of the laser only on the damaged tissue;
- Minimal cosmetic defect;
- Treatment without breaking the patient from the usual rhythm of life;
- Minimum stay in the clinic;
- Rapid healing and short rehabilitation period;
- Maximum comfort.