Today, diseases of the cardiovascular system rank first among the causes of mortality and early disability in Ukraine. This figure is even ahead of cancer. Unfortunately, heart ailments are much “younger” and have dropped to the age of 35-40 years. This is greatly facilitated by a sedentary lifestyle, poor nutrition, stress and bad habits.
When patients should see a cardiologist
People are constantly in a hurry and do not pay attention to their well-being. Improper lifestyles and environmental factors eventually weaken the body and make it vulnerable to disease. That is why today the whole world is worried about how the ailments of the cardiovascular system have become younger. In general, 37% of the able-bodied population of Ukraine is diagnosed with CVD, meaning that one in four patients with cardiovascular pathology is between 18 and 64 years old.
Therefore, do not delay, and if you or your loved ones have the following complaints, contact a specialist immediately.
Symptoms-precursors of heart disease:
- heart or chest pain;
- increase of blood pressure
- heart rhythm disturbance (feeling of “fading” of the heart or heart failure, strong heartbeat, irregular heartbeat)
- shortness of breath
- general physical weakness, periodic weakness in the arm or leg;
- edema of the lower extremities;
- severe dizziness or headaches;
- temporary impairment of language or vision;
What diseases does the cardiologist treat?
Cardiovascular diseases in medicine refer to diseases of the heart, blood vessels of the heart, arteries and veins, many of which lead to circulatory failure and serious complications such as myocardial infarction or stroke. The following diseases of the cardiovascular system are treated at Ishtar Clinic:
- coronary heart disease (impaired myocardial blood supply);
- hypertension (hypertension);
- heart arrhythmias;
- decreased blood pressure (hypotension);
- myocardial infarction;
- myocardial dystrophy;
- circulatory insufficiency;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia (neurocirculatory dystonia);
- heart defects are congenital and acquired;
- heart failure;
- vascular insufficiency;
- vascular crises;
- Angina pectoris ;
Services of a cardiologist in the clinic “Ishtar”
Ishtar Clinic offers highly effective modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. A timely consultation with a cardiologist will allow you to identify cardiovascular problems and receive specialist care at a high quality level.
Diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases.
Laboratory and instrumental diagnostics of diseases of the cardiovascular system is performed at the Ishtar Clinic. The use of cardiology equipment of the latest generation allows to study in detail the condition of the heart and blood vessels, to detect diseases in the early stages.
The set of laboratory methods of examination of patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system includes a set of specific blood tests:
- clinical and biochemical analyses;
- blood tests for acute markers of myocardial infarction;
- genetic studies, etc.
The results of blood tests allow you to get complete information about the condition of the heart, blood vessels and internal organs, to exclude acute damage to the heart and concomitant pathologies, to assess the likelihood of coronary heart disease, heart failure, the risks of cardiovascular complications, to find effective medicines.
The Ishtar Clinic uses the widest range of diagnostic diagnostic tools to study the anatomical and functional characteristics of the heart and vascular system:
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Echocardiography (ECHO-KG or ultrasound of the heart)
- Doppler ultrasound (ultrasound examination of vessels of all locations
- Applanation tonometry.
- Daily Holter ECG monitoring
- Daily blood pressure
- Load tests (TREDMIL STRESS TEST with anesthesiology equipment)
Advantages of Ishtar Clinic
- Doctors with many years of experience at our clinic
- We offer comprehensive diagnostics in the walls of one clinic (tests, ECG, ultrasound of the heart, consultations of related specialists)
- Attentive and responsive staff
- Affordable prices